Bronco Signature Handmade Ostrich Tapered Belts
Material: Genuine Full Quill Ostrich
Lining: Full Grain Soft Cowhide Leather
Closure: Buckle Interchangeable (Included)
Handmade in the USA
How to Select a Belt Size: Generally, to determine your belt size with a prong buckle like in the image, you should add two inches to your pant’s waist size.
To really narrow down what size of belt to order, use a belt that fits you the best and measure from the belt hole you're using right now to where the leather wraps around the buckle, as an example if this measures 38 inches you should order a belt size 38. Just for information, the full length of the belt will be longer than 38 inches.
Every belt has a triple snap closure with 5 holes, the buckle should fit in one of the three middle holes of your belt.
Custom made belts are available in any width, Straight or Tapered, or in any other length and also in many other colors not mentioned above for a very reasonable price, please give us a phone call or send an email. Some of the odd number sizes may not be in stock, but they will ship out within 2 weeks.
Our elegant looking Bronco signature handmade genuine full quill Ostrich skin belts are soft and flexible, while still retaining durability, guaranteeing a worthwhile purchase. We use handpicked finest quality ostrich skins. Ostrich skin is one of the durable leathers within the market, distinguishing itself from other skins. These belts will withstand the test of time, as their naturally produced oils deter cracking and dryness even within extreme temperatures. The unique looking bumps known as quills, attribute to the eye-catching texture, and luxurious appearance.
Ostrich are fascinating animals, as they happen to be the largest birds in the world. Growing up to a height of 9 feet and a weight of 320 lbs., they possess an impressive stature. They are accustomed to a dry and hot habitat, as they are found within the deserts of Sub-Saharan Africa. Although they are flightless, they are excellent runners and possess the ability to sprint up to a speed of 43 miles per hour. Not only are their legs suitable to running, they are quite strong. In fact, a single stride of an ostrich can cover an impressive range of 10-16 feet. While ostriches are omnivores, they prefer to consume plants, seeds and root.
- BRONCO BLACK CROCODILE CAIMAN 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO COGNAC CROCODILE CAIMAN BELLY 1 1/2" STRAIGHT WESTERN BELT$179.00 was $279.99
- ORYX CROCODILE CAIMAN 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BROWN FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BLACK FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO COGNAC FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- WHITE OSTRICH WITH BROWN TOOLED LEATHER 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$189.99 was $199.00
- BRONCO BELTS MINK FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1" TAPERED DOWN TO 3/4" DRESS BELT$99.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BELTS BLACK AMERICAN ALLIGATOR DRESS BELT 1 1/4"$269.99 was $329.99
- BRONCO BELTS DARK COGNAC AMERICAN ALLIGATOR DRESS BELT 1 1/4"$269.99 was $329.99