NOCONA WOMEN'S TAN DEERTANNED COW SNIP TOE BOOTS
Foot TAN DEERTANNED COW
Top 12" TAN DEERTANNED COW
Toe F - Ladies' Fashion
Heel 1 1/2" Underslung Heel
Sizes B(5-10, 11)
The ladies Cowgirl Posh Collection by Nocona features soft leathers and understated tone-on-tone stitch tops. The fashion heel and narrow toe give the value line the "look" without the price. It's tastefully rendered to provide versatility whether at the rodeo or on the dance floor.
PROPER BOOT FITTING GUIDELINES BY NOCONA
If you are a first time buyer there are three things you need to consider when purchasing
western boots; instep, ball, and heel.
Unlike shoes with laces, a boot has only the instep to hold it securely to the foot. Consequently, proper fit in the instep is of utmost importance. Check the fit by running your thumb and forefinger down the front of the instep. If you can pinch up leather at the highest point of the instep the boot has not been fitted correctly.
The fit should be snug, not tight or loose. The snugness is governed by the instep fit and the width of the throat or shaft. If the instep is too loose, the boot will slip excessively in the heel. To remedy this you need a more narrow width to shorten the circumference of the throat. This will reduce slippage without cutting down on the length of the boot. Or you may need to go to a smaller size.
When you walk or run you bend your foot at its widest part. This is called the ball. Same with boots. It is important that the ball seats on the widest part of the boot. If the boot is too short, the ball of the foot will sit too far forward and force the toes into the toe box. Ample toe space is necessary because toes tend to settle forward after the boot is worn for a time.
A new pair of boots will slip slightly in the heel because there is nothing to prevent the heel of the foot from riding up slightly. When the boot is new, the sole is stiff. As you wear the boot the sole is "flexed". With time most of the slippage will disappear.
SLIGHT SLIPPAGE IS NECESSARY TO OBTAIN A PROPER FIT.
These leathers generally can be cared for in the same way. It is important to note however, that some are lighter weight than others and therefore need some extra care.
1. Remove loose dirt or dust with brush or rag.
2. Clean thoroughly with leather conditioner or leather balm.
3. Apply a thin coat of neutral shoe cream, then brush or rub with a soft cloth until luster is obtained.
4. For a high luster, apply a thin coat of wax polish, neutral paste on light colors, matching polish on dark colors. Brush or rub again.
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S CHOCOLATE RANCHO SNIP TOE WESTERN BOOTS$219.95 was $239.95
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S CLAY SANTA FE SNIP TOE WESTERN BOOTS$185.00 was $219.95
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S MOSTO TUCSON SNIP TOE WESTERN BOOTS$217.95 was $237.95
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S TAN SANTA FE SNIP TOE WESTERN BOOTS$192.95 was $219.95
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S SORREL TAOS SQURE TOE WESTERN BOOTS$192.95 was $212.95
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S HONEY SAGUARO SNIP TOE BOOTS$169.99 was $199.99
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S EARTH SANTA FE SNIPT TOE WESTERN BOOTS$239.99 was $299.99
- LUCCHESE WOMEN'S PEANUT BRITTLE SNIP TOE WESTERN BOOTS$299.00 was $339.00