NOCONA MEN'S BLACK OSTRICH SQUARE TOE COWBOY BOOTS
Foot BLACK FULL QUILL OSTRICH
Top 11" "AMERICA" TAN
Toe Square Toe
Heel 1 1/8" Walking Heel
Sizes D, EE(7-12, 13)
The Black Premium Full Quill Ostrich is an 11-inch tall Men's exotic boot. This boot has a square profile toe, 1 1/8-inch tapered heel, and cushioned insoles. Proudly handcrafted in the USA.
A HERITAGE ROOTED IN TRADITION BY NOCONA
Nocona Boot Company was founded in 1925 by Miss Enid Justin, daughter of H.J. Justin the founder of Justin Boots. Her goal was simple – to carry on her father's tradition of making quality western boots in the town he loved.
H.J. "Daddy Joe" Justin was a perfectionist with every detail of his craft. He started the tradition of fine boot making and when the cowboys came through on cattle drives, he'd measure their feet and on the way back, they would pick up their boots. At the age of 12, in 1906, Miss Enid started working in her father's shop learning the finer points of the trade, absorbing his knowledge and his love for the handcrafted boots.
After "Daddy Joe" died in 1918, other members of the family wanted to move the business to Fort Worth. Miss Enid felt so strongly that her father wanted the company in Nocona, she stayed. She borrowed $5,000 to keep seven employees in her small shop and founded the Nocona Boot Company.
Equally determined as she was ambitious, Miss Enid had a clear vision for Nocona Boot Company. Never afraid to take a risk and ready to prove her reputation as a quality bootmaker, Miss Enid sponsored a Pony Express race from Nocona to San Francisco.
BUILDING THE LEGACY BY NOCONA
Staying true to its roots since day one, each pair of Nocona Boots is made with the finest leathers and quality materials paired with a style that is all about a "Let's Rodeo" attitude, embracing the spirit of the *Wild West as Miss Enid did so many years ago. Nocona Boots are built to handle the fearless activities of rough and tumble performers of the rodeo, the cowboys who put it all on the line every day and does it all with a certain swagger and charm.
Throughout history, there have been names that have been synonymous with quality. In boots that name is Nocona. Whether you live the western way of life or simply want to be a cowboy for a day, Nocona boots provides the quality and heritage essential to a great name that people trust.
Nocona Boot Company remains committed to its legacy built on the confidence people have placed on the brand since its founding in 1925. Let's Rodeo!
Our roots go back more than 130 years. Justin® Boot Company has been handcrafting western footwear in the U.S. since 1879 when founder H.J. Justin mastered the craft of boot-making and established our industry-leading western footwear brand.
- BRONCO BOOTS MEN'S FULL QUILL OSTRICH PAJA RUSTIC$399.00 was $499.99
- NOCONA MEN'S BLACK LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S SABLE LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S BROWN LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S ANTIQUE BROWN VINTAGE FULL QUILL OSTRICH$390.00 was $499.99
- JUSTIN MEN'S RUGGED TAN COWHIDE SQUARE TOE WORK BOOTS$119.95 was $144.99
- JUSTIN MEN'S RUGGED TAN COWHIDE SQUARE STEEL TOE WORK BOOT$127.99 was $149.99
- BRONCO MEN'S COGNAC FULL QUILL OSTRICH POINTED TOE BOOT$179.99 was $399.99
- TONY LAMA MEN'S - BARK BADGER COMPOSITION TOE # TW1061$169.99 was $199.99
- TONY LAMA MEN'S CHOCOLATE GOAT SQUARE TOE BOOTS$149.00 was $219.95