Lucchese Men's Black Crocodile Caiman Hornback Square Toe Cowboy Boots
Style: M4537 – BRANT
Upper: 13" Cognac Goat
Toe: Square Toe (TW)
Brightly-colored stitching reaches across the mad dog goat leather quarter. The hornback caiman vamp is echoed by the skin's appearance in a stylish underlay detail beneath the pullstrap. Handmade since 1883.
BREAKING IN YOUR BOOTS BY LUCCHESE:
As for stretch, the amount will depend on the leather the boot is made of.
Soft leathers, such as goat or cowhide, will have more elasticity than an exotic such as alligator or lizard.
Exotic boots, like alligator or ostrich, should be fitted with little to no additional stretching needed.
HOW TO PUT ON A BOOT BY LUCCHESE:
Locate the two pull straps and put your fingers through both of them.
Open the throat of the boot by pulling the pull straps out from center.
Stand up when putting on your boots. Your body weight helps get your foot into the boots.
There may be occasions where it is difficult to turn past the throat of the boot near the inside of the heel.
Pull on the boot as hard as necessary, using the pull straps. Don't worry, the pull straps can withstand a strong pull.
Pull firmly until your foot snaps into place.
Pay attention to two key things:
(1) Your instep should be snug. This is normal and important for good arch support and an accurate fit.
(2) Until the leather outsole breaks-in, there will be slippage in the heel. As you wear the boot, the heel counter will conform to your foot with each wear, but should always have slight slippage in order to remove the boot from your foot
- LUCCHESE MEN’S BLACK SMOOTH OSTRICH MEDIUM ROUND TOE WESTERN BOOTS$299.00 was $389.00
- TONY LAMA MEN'S BLACK HORNBACK CAIMAN CROCODILE MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$399.00 was $499.00
- LUCCHESE MEN’S BARREL BROWN CROCODILE CAIMAN HORNBACK SQUARE TOE COWBOY BOOTS$599.00 was $689.00