Lucchese Classics Men's Whiskey Burnished Buffalo Calf Medium Round Toe
Style: L1661 LANGSTON
Vamp: Whiskey Burnished Buffalo Calf
Toe: (6) Medium Round
Handmade in Texas since 1883. A classic, understated cowboy boot, Langston's subtle cord detailing and bug and wrinkle details offer the perfect amount of ornamentation for the man with refined taste. All toe, heel and width options available.
Lucchese Leather Descriptions By Lucchese:
Alligator: A hide (skin) that is considered luxury-level exotic boot. It has distinctive square patterns that are referred to as "tiles". All alligators, crocodiles, and caimans fall under the category of crocodilians. There are twenty-three extant species of crocodilians and 4 types are used in Lucchese bootmaking:
American Alligator (native to the gulf and southern Atlantic states)
Saltwater Crocodile (which exist from Southeast Asia to Northern Australia)
Nile Crocodile (found throughout Africa) &
Caiman or Fuscus (native to South America)
The hides can be tail-cut, head-cut, belly-cut, or hornback.
American Alligator: Lucchese uses domestic skins from farm raised animals sourced from the very best tanneries around the globe. American Alligator is considered to be the most sought after crocodilian species available. It has a unique tile pattern and offers a very identifiable look.
Nile Crocodile: a South African crocodilian species, this skin yields a finish somewhat similar to American alligator at a more affordable price.
Ultra Belly Crocodile: An exquisite species of caiman, Fuscus. This species is farm raised in South America and goes through a very specific tanning process that yields the very best caiman available on the market today. Ultra belly croc offers the consumer a premium crocodilian at a more affordable price than American Alligator.
Ostrich: Lucchese uses only number one grade skins sourced from Kline Karoo in Africa. Kline Karoo is known for being the best ostrich tannery in the world.
Mad Dog Goat: This goat skin was initially developed for Lucchese. Tanned with oils and finished with a wax, it offers a very unique look that continues to patina with time. Mad goat is a durable leather that requires very little maintenance.
Ranch Hand: A full grain cowhide that is used with different finishing processes that yields many different looks at Lucchese. Ranch hand is a durable light weight cowhide that can be used on vamps and quarters.
Buffalo Calf: A full grain Indian Buffalo that is tanned to yield one of the softest most supple skins available in a cowboy boot. Buffalo calf is recommended to be used as a dress boot only.
- BRONCO BOOTS MEN'S FULL QUILL OSTRICH PAJA RUSTIC$399.00 was $499.99
- NOCONA MEN'S BLACK LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S SABLE LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S BROWN LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S ANTIQUE BROWN VINTAGE FULL QUILL OSTRICH$390.00 was $499.99
- JUSTIN MEN'S RUGGED TAN COWHIDE SQUARE TOE WORK BOOTS$109.95 was $129.95
- JUSTIN MEN'S RUGGED TAN COWHIDE SQUARE STEEL TOE WORK BOOT$119.95 was $139.95
- BRONCO MEN'S COGNAC FULL QUILL OSTRICH POINTED TOE BOOT$179.99 was $399.99
- TONY LAMA MEN'S - BARK BADGER COMPOSITION TOE # TW1061$169.99 was $199.99
- TONY LAMA MEN'S CHOCOLATE GOAT SQUARE TOE BOOTS$149.00 was $219.95