Bronco Crocodile Caiman 1 1/4" Tapered to 1" Belt
Style #: Crocodile-Tapered-101
Width: 1 1/4" Tapered to 1” Western Belt
Material: Crocodile Caiman
Closure: Buckle Interchangeable (Included)
Lining: Full Grain Soft Cowhide Leather
Handmade in Texas
Custom made belts are available in any width such as 3/4”, 1”, 1 ¼”, 1 ¾” Straight and Tapered or any length and also many other colors not mentioned above for a very reasonable price, please give us a phone call or send an email
Our graceful Bronco genuine Caiman and Crocodile skin belts are of durable and exceptional quality. Furthermore, they have a magnificent and unique texture, along with an incredible feel around your waist. The more you wear it, the softer it becomes and burnishes by nature with the time. We use handpicked finest quality caiman crocodile skins.
Crocodiles are accustomed to tropical regions and can be found within the Americas, Asia, Australia and Africa. They must live within tropical regions due to their cold-bloodedness, as they cannot produce their own heat. Their diets typically consist of birds, crustacean, frogs and fish. These fascinating creatures have a unique way of eating, as they lack the ability to chew and breakdown food into smaller pieces within their mouths. Instead, they use their powerful jaws to crush their prey and swallow them whole. In addition to having strong jaws, crocodiles are excellent swimmers. They are able to hold their breaths for up to an hour and can swim up to a speed of 20 miles per hour. Furthermore, crocodiles adjust to periods of cold or elongated drought, through the process of hibernation. Their lifespans differ depending on the species, as some live up to 30 years while others may reach 75 years of age.
The Caiman Crocodile can be found within Central America, South America and some parts of the Caribbean. Furthermore, they are habituated to both freshwater and some salt water environments. Since crocodiles only need to partially submerge themselves, both shallow and deep waters provide an adequate habitat. This specific species of crocodiles can grow anywhere from 1.5 meters to 2.1 meters, as they are small to medium sized creatures. Furthermore, they typically feed upon prey during the nighttime. In terms of appearance, the adults retain a dark olive color, along with come black or yellow cross bands.
- BRONCO BLACK CROCODILE CAIMAN 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO COGNAC CROCODILE CAIMAN BELLY 1 1/2" STRAIGHT WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $279.99
- ORYX CROCODILE CAIMAN 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BROWN FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BLACK FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO COGNAC FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- WHITE OSTRICH WITH BROWN TOOLED LEATHER 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$189.99 was $199.00
- BRONCO BELTS MINK FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1" TAPERED DOWN TO 3/4" DRESS BELT$99.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BELTS BLACK AMERICAN ALLIGATOR DRESS BELT 1 1/4"$269.99 was $329.99
- BRONCO BELTS DARK COGNAC AMERICAN ALLIGATOR DRESS BELT 1 1/4"$269.99 was $329.99