JUSTIN MEN'S CHOCOLATE AMERICA SQUARE TOE COWBOY BOOTS
|Upper:||11" IVORY TUMBLED COWHIDE|
|Vamp:||CHOCOLATE BURNISHED "AMERICA" COWHIDE|
|Toe:||J124 - BROAD SQUARE|
|Misc:||DOUBLE STITCHED WELT,HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA|
|Heel:||T - 1 3/8” LONG BASE BLOCK|
J-FLEX FLEXIBLE COMFORT SYSTEM
|Sizes:||B(9-12, 13, 14, 15) D, EE(6-12, 13, 14, 15) |
Justin Boot Company History By Justin Boots
The Justin Boots story began in 1879, when H.J. Justin left Lafayette, Indiana to start a new life in Spanish Fort, Texas. Initially a boot repairman, H.J. soon began his own boot company working out of his home.
When a railroad was built in Nocona, Texas in 1889, H.J. moved his family and business there to capitalize on the bigger market opportunity.
In 1908, John and Earl came to work for their father, and the company was renamed H.J. Justin and Sons. In 1910, Justin boots were sold in 26 states, Canada, Mexico, and Cuba for $11 a pair.
John, Earl and Avis took over the business after their father's death in 1918. In 1925, the brothers moved the company headquarters to Fort Worth.
In 1948, John Justin, Jr. purchased controlling interest in the company. It wasn't long before H.J. Justin & Sons was growing again. In 1968, the company made a deal with Acme Brick, another Fort Worth company with pioneering roots, to form Justin Industries.
Nocona Boot Company became part of Justin Industries when John Jr. purchased the controlling shares from his aunt, Enid Justin, in 1981. Three years later, Chippewa Shoe Company was added to the Justin family of brands. And in 1990, Justin Industries purchased competitor Tony Lama Boots after years of intense rivalry.
In August of 2000, Justin Boots was purchased by Berkshire Hathaway, managed by Warren Buffett. With strong financial backing, a lasting tradition of quality, and a talented management team, Justin Boots today is stronger than ever
- BRONCO BOOTS MEN'S FULL QUILL OSTRICH PAJA RUSTIC$399.00 was $499.99
- NOCONA MEN'S BLACK LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S SABLE LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S BROWN LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S ANTIQUE BROWN VINTAGE FULL QUILL OSTRICH$390.00 was $499.99
- JUSTIN MEN'S RUGGED TAN COWHIDE SQUARE TOE WORK BOOTS$109.95 was $129.95
- JUSTIN MEN'S RUGGED TAN COWHIDE SQUARE STEEL TOE WORK BOOT$119.95 was $139.95
- BRONCO MEN'S COGNAC FULL QUILL OSTRICH POINTED TOE BOOT$179.99 was $399.99
- TONY LAMA MEN'S - BARK BADGER COMPOSITION TOE # TW1061$169.99 was $199.99
- TONY LAMA MEN'S CHOCOLATE GOAT SQUARE TOE BOOTS$149.00 was $219.95