Bronco Handmade Natural Genuine Python Belt
Style #: PYT150
Material: Genuine Natural Python
Closure: Buckle Interchangeable (Included)
Handcrafted in the USA
How to Select a Belt Size: Generally, to determine your belt size with a prong buckle like in the image, you should add two inches to your pant’s waist size. Normally for plaque buckles you should reduce the length by whatever the width from the buckle bar to the pin of the buckle is.
This belt has a double snap closure with 5 holes, the buckle should fit in one of the three middle holes of your belt.
We use handpicked finest quality Python skins.
Custom made belts are available in any width, Straight or Tapered, or in any other length and also in many other colors not mentioned above for a very reasonable price, please give us a phone call or send an email. Some of the odd number sizes may not be in stock, but they will ship out within 2 weeks.
Bronco signature handmade genuine natural Python straight belts are ideal for effortlessly transitioning from a formal look with the slacks of your choice, to a casual or western look with your denim pants. This elegant belt can be accessorized to your liking to complement your desired pair of boots or shoes, or to refine any attire of your choice. Elevate your style to the next level with this exquisite Bronco belt. Furthermore, Bronco belts use soft domestic premium calf leather lining or Italian calf, for an incredible feel around your waist. We use handpicked finest quality Natural Python skins. Python skin embodies elegance and features eye-catching scale patterns. Furthermore, this skin is quite flexible.
Pythons tend to live within tropical regions of Asia and Africa. These fascinating creatures happen to be the largest snakes in the world. Specifically, the reticulated python can surpass a length of 30 feet. In general, the size and color varies depending upon the species. Due to their bulky stature, pythons scoot themselves in a straight line. Small pythons typically consume rodents, along with small birds and lizards. Larger sized pythons can eat large mammals such as: antelopes, pigs, wallabies and monkeys. Interestingly, pythons possess the ability to swim and may even submerge themselves in shallow waters to scope out prey. Furthermore, their forked tongues allow them to detect the smell of surrounding prey.
- BRONCO BLACK GENUINE CAIMAN CROCODILE 1 1/2" BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO COGNAC GENUINE CAIMAN CROCODILE BELLY 1 1/2" BELT$179.00 was $279.99
- ORYX GENUINE CAIMAN CROCODILE 1 1/2" BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BROWN GENUINE FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BLACK GENUINE FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO COGNAC GENUINE FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- WHITE OSTRICH WITH BROWN TOOLED LEATHER 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$189.00 was $199.00
- BRONCO BELTS MINK FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1" TAPERED DOWN TO 3/4" DRESS BELT$99.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BELTS BLACK AMERICAN ALLIGATOR DRESS BELT 1 1/4"$269.99 was $329.99
- BRONCO BELTS DARK COGNAC AMERICAN ALLIGATOR DRESS BELT 1 1/4"$269.99 was $329.99