Bronco American Alligator Belly 1 1/2" Straight Belts
Style #: AST150
Width: 1 1/2" Straight
Material: American Alligator Belly
Closure: Buckle Interchangeable (Included)
Lining: Full Grain Soft Cowhide Leather
Handcrafted in the USA
Every belt has a double snap closure with 5 holes, the buckle should fit in one of the three middle holes of your belt.
Generally, to determine your belt size you should add two inches to your pant’s waist size.
Custom made belts are available in any width such as 3/4”, 1”, 1 ¼”, 1 ¾” Straight and Tapered or any length and also many other colors not mentioned above for a very reasonable price, please give us a phone call or send an email.
Bronco genuine American Alligator signature handmade Belts are ideal for effortlessly transitioning from a formal look with the slacks of your choice, to a casual or western look with your denim pants. This elegant belt can be accessorized to your liking to complement your desired pair of boots or shoes, or to refine any attire of your choice. Elevate your style to the next level with this exquisite Bronco belt. Our sleek Bronco glazed American alligator skin belts are supple and soft, providing a comfortable and incredible feel around your waist. Our elegant alligator skins are of the highest handpicked quality and are easier to handcraft, fold, stitch and cut. Furthermore, Bronco belts use soft domestic premium calf leather lining or Italian calf, for an incredible feel around your waist. The more you wear it, the softer it becomes and burnishes by nature with the time. Unlike other reptiles such as caiman or crocodiles, alligators retain a less bony texture making the skin softer to the touch.
Alligator skin is one of the most durable leathers, and is often utilized in the production of luxurious belts, wallets and more, due to its unique texture. In contrast, the caiman crocodile has a stiff texture due to the rivets in its skin. Interestingly, the American alligator can reach an approximate weight of half of a ton and a length of 11.2 feet. In terms of location, they can be found within the southern states of the U.S. Furthermore, alligators reach speeds of 20 miles per hour when swimming, and 11 miles per hour when running on land. Their carnivorous diets consist of birds, other reptiles, fish and smaller sized mammals. Like many animals, alligators do not typically attack humans unless they feel threatened.
- BRONCO COGNAC CROCODILE CAIMAN BELLY 1 1/2" STRAIGHT WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $279.99
- ORYX CROCODILE CAIMAN 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BROWN FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BLACK FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO COGNAC FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$159.99 was $249.99
- WHITE OSTRICH WITH BROWN TOOLED LEATHER 1 1/2" WESTERN BELT$89.99 was $139.99
- BRONCO BELTS MINK FULL QUILL OSTRICH 1" TAPERED DOWN TO 3/4" DRESS BELT$99.99 was $249.99
- BRONCO BELTS BLACK AMERICAN ALLIGATOR DRESS BELT 1 1/4"$269.99 was $329.99
- BRONCO BELTS DARK COGNAC AMERICAN ALLIGATOR DRESS BELT 1 1/4"$269.99 was $329.99
- BRONCO BELTS BROWN AMERICAN ALLIGATOR DRESS BELT 1 1/4"$269.99 was $329.99