TONY LAMA MEN'S TAN WORN GOAT WIDE SQUARE TOE COWBOY BOOTS
Vamp: TAN WORN GOAT FOOT
Welt: BUFF WELT WITH WHITE DOUBLE ROW WELT STITCH,HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
Heel: H - 1 3/8" height with spur ledge
Sizes: B(9-12, 13) D(6-12, 13, 14, 15) EE(7-12, 13)
GETTING THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOUR NEW TONY LAMA BOOTS
INSTEP – Unlike shoes with laces, a boot has only the instep to hold it securely to the foot. Therefore, proper fit in the instep is important. Check the fit by running your thumb and forefinger down the front of the instep. If you can pinch up leather at the highest point of the instep the boot has not been fitted correctly. The fit should be snug, not tight or loose. The snugness is governed by the instep fit and the width of the throat or shaft. If the instep is too loose, the boot will slip excessively in the heel. To fix this you need a more narrow width to shorten the circumference of the throat. This will reduce slippage without cutting down on the boot, or you may need to go to a smaller size.
BALL - When you walk or run you bend your foot at its widest part. This is called the ball. In a quality boot, you will find a solid shank between the insole and the outsole that extends from the heel to the point where the ball of the boot begins. It is important that the ball sits on the widest part of the boot. If the boot is too short, the ball of the foot will sit too far forward and force the toes into the toe box. Plenty of toe space is necessary because toes tend to settle forward after the boot is worn for a while.
HEEL - A new pair of boots will slip slightly in the heel because there is nothing to prevent the heel of the foot from riding up. When the boot is new, the sole is stiff. As you wear the boot the sole is "flexed". With time most of the slippage will disappear.
A SLIGHT SLIPPAGE IS NECESSARY TO OBTAIN A PROPER FIT.
Ultimately, the decision of a proper fitting boot rests with the wearer.
BOOTS WARRANTY BY TONY LAMA
All Tony Lama merchandise is manufactured under rigid quality control standards and has been thoroughly inspected. However, in the event that you feel you have purchased a pair of our boots that are defective in material or workmanship, please return them to the retail store or to the internet dealer where you purchased them for evaluation. While we stand proudly behind our products, we are not responsible for damages due to customer abuse or neglect and cannot guarantee any boot that has been repaired or altered. We do not warranty soles against wear.
- BRONCO BOOTS MEN'S FULL QUILL OSTRICH PAJA RUSTIC$399.00 was $499.99
- NOCONA MEN'S BLACK LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S SABLE LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S BROWN LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S ANTIQUE BROWN VINTAGE FULL QUILL OSTRICH$390.00 was $499.99
- JUSTIN MEN'S RUGGED TAN COWHIDE SQUARE TOE WORK BOOTS$119.95 was $144.99
- JUSTIN MEN'S RUGGED TAN COWHIDE SQUARE STEEL TOE WORK BOOT$127.99 was $149.99
- BRONCO MEN'S COGNAC FULL QUILL OSTRICH POINTED TOE BOOT$179.99 was $399.99
- TONY LAMA MEN'S - BARK BADGER COMPOSITION TOE # TW1061$169.99 was $199.99
- TONY LAMA MEN'S CHOCOLATE GOAT SQUARE TOE BOOTS$149.00 was $219.95