JUSTIN MEN'S CHESTNUT MARBLED DEERLITE ROPER TOE BOOTS
|Upper:||10" CHESTNUT MARBLED DEERLITE|
|Vamp:||CHESTNUT MARBLED DEERLITE|
|Toe:||J11 - ROPER|
|Misc:||SINGLE STITCHED WELT|
|Heel:||B - 1 1/8” ROPER/LACE-R ONLY|
J-FLEX FLEXIBLE COMFORT SYSTEM
|Sizes:||B(9-12, 13) D, EE(6-12, 13, 14) EEE(6-12, 13)|
Chestnut Marbled Deerlite is a 10-inch tall Men's Justin roper boot with a roper toe, a roper heel, and J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® insoles.
How to Fit Your Justin Cowboy Boots By Justin Boots:
Because boots don't have laces, proper fit is all about the instep.
Boots should feel snug in this area, but not tight.
If the instep is too tight, go for a wider or bigger size.
The widest part of the foot is called the ball (it's where you bend your foot when you walk or run).
Make sure the ball of your foot lines up with the ball of the boot (that's the widest part of the boot where the steel shank ends).
If the boot is too short, your toes will be forced into the toe box.
Boots should slip slightly in the heel. Boots are built in such a way that there's nothing to keep your heel from riding up a bit.
As you wear the boot, the sole will become more flexible and most of the slippage will disappear with time.
If the instep is too loose, the boot will slip too much, which means that you need a narrower or smaller size boot.
- BRONCO BOOTS MEN'S FULL QUILL OSTRICH PAJA RUSTIC$399.00 was $499.99
- NOCONA MEN'S BLACK LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S SABLE LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S BROWN LEATHER MEDIUM ROUND TOE BOOTS$99.99 was $139.99
- NOCONA MEN'S ANTIQUE BROWN VINTAGE FULL QUILL OSTRICH$390.00 was $499.99
- JUSTIN MEN'S RUGGED TAN COWHIDE SQUARE TOE WORK BOOTS$109.95 was $129.95
- JUSTIN MEN'S RUGGED TAN COWHIDE SQUARE STEEL TOE WORK BOOT$119.95 was $139.95
- BRONCO MEN'S COGNAC FULL QUILL OSTRICH POINTED TOE BOOT$179.99 was $399.99
- TONY LAMA MEN'S - BARK BADGER COMPOSITION TOE # TW1061$169.99 was $199.99
- TONY LAMA MEN'S CHOCOLATE GOAT SQUARE TOE BOOTS$149.00 was $219.95