- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S MOSTO TUCSON SNIP TOE WESTERN BOOTS$217.95 was $237.95
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S TAN SAIGETS WORN GOAT SNIP TOE BOOTS$299.00 was $349.00
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S CLAY SANTA FE SNIP TOE WESTERN BOOTS$192.95 was $219.95
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S HONEY SAGUARO SNIP TOE BOOTS$169.99 was $199.99
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S EARTH SANTA FE SNIPT TOE WESTERN BOOTS$239.99 was $299.99
- TONY LAMA WOMEN'S CHOCOLATE RANCHO SNIP TOE WESTERN BOOTS$219.95 was $239.95
How Bronco Handmade Belts are made:
The making of a Bronco belt is a handmade process, requiring attention to detail and excellent craftsmanship. Some exotic hides such as Crocodilian or Lizard must be spliced due to the small skins, as is standard in the belt industry. For Crocodilian skins there is no other way around it, if you use larger skins then the belt will be very thick, stiff, and it will have a tendency to crack at some point in the future. The splicing is done so nicely, that it is hardly noticeable. For Crocodilian and Lizard skins, we start by cutting the straps, and then splicing them. In the process of splicing, we skive (shave) the ends of the straps with a sharp rounded knife, so that no lumps are visible. Then, we glue the ends of the skived straps and hammer it down.
We begin by stamping the lining with the Bronco logo, sizing, etc. Then, we glue it together with the exotic skin strap. Next, we cut and sand the edges and then punch holes, after which we stitch and use Italian paint on the edges. Then, snaps are added to secure the buckle and loop. Next, we add finishing to the strap. Finally, we add the buckle and loop.
We are greatly thankful for our loyal customers who become repeated Bronco belt customers after seeing the workmanship and quality of their first Bronco handmade belt.
Copying or Replicating our Content is Prohibited:
Any content regarding Bronco handmade belts is the intellectual property of Bronco Western Wear. Copying or replicating the content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.